White or Blue Parking light led's?

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
weightpushr7
Car: 03 G35 Sedan, 64 Chevy Truck, 07 ZO6

I have 9000K HID lows and 9000K fogs/highs and I KNOW I KNOW those aren't the brightest just blue but my buddy has basically the same setup except his HIDs are 10000K and it works as where we are at every road is already lit up fine. My lights will be very blue and I am also clearing out the side markers and might put a very slight bluish bulb in them. My car is black with 15% all around. I'm not sure if the blue would be too blue or if the white would look weird with the bluish tint of my other lights. The LED's are 168's and here's pics of what the lights can look like (I can get blue or white in any 3 of these styles for just a couple bucks)

I might just get blues and whites and just test them out...i'm reading they are a complete ***** to put in though

Modified by weightpushr7 at 8:45 PM 6/15/2007

joe603
Car: 2014 Durango R/T

careful with the blue lights...might be against local laws. I'd get the white to be safe.

weightpushr7
Car: 03 G35 Sedan, 64 Chevy Truck, 07 ZO6

I ended up getting 3 sets of whites. Supposedly the ones I got were the brightest got them for my driving lights, side signals (ordered clear sides and I'm sure they come with a bulb but the ones I ordered are prob a good bit brighter) and back signals. I want to get brighter reverse lights but I don't know how to get to them to change them. My windows are 15% and I can't even tell if the reverse lights are on or not.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”