White interior?

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
Stripes
Car: hatch, coupe

I'm getting tired of black suede and I'm thinking of wrapping my door panels, center console, glove box, headliner and doing my shift boot in a light cream colored suede but I'm not sure how it will look.So I wanna see some pictures of s13's with white or cream colored interior!!

The only thing I think would throw it off is the fact that my car is maroon.

.... Oh, and I don't want to see any of this:
Modified by Stripes at 11:32 PM 5/7/2009

AZ89two4Tsx
Car: 2017 VW GTI, 14 Honda CBR650F

YUCK. Not to mention it'll get mucho dirty super quick.

abrahams600
Car: 1990 Taurus SHO

You won't be able to clean the suede unless you scotch guard all of it... I would do a tan? sand colored interior... Get a color swatch and see what matches better... Stay away from white unless you never drive the car. Maybe where there are a lot of parts that wear out you might want to do white vinyl instead of suede in those areas.

Stripes
Car: hatch, coupe

The material I was looking at is actually a cream color, but I didn't expect to find anything that color so I just said white haha.

abrahams600
Car: 1990 Taurus SHO

I used to have a cream interior when I used to have a dark green mercedes. It looked really nice but im not sure how well you can pull it off on a 240? When you do cream you can't really do two tone because it looks funky. What you can do is to find some SEM cream paint and paint a sample, go to your local fabric store and find a suede that matches that color.I bought the fabric first and then the paint and the shades didn't match so you have to get the paint first.

Return to “Interiors”