White House Bunker nicknames

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

I've been away from the politics forum, and noticed little has changed during my absence. People either despise Trump or despise Hillary/Obama/Biden. Frankly there still seems to be little humor on either side. That said, hopefully there are those that don't take politics so seriously. I just encountered an amusing thread that talked about the White House "bunker". The same bunker that our president recently denied using but then insisted he only visited for an inspection.William Barr then contradicted him by confirming he was put there over safety concerns just prior to government security officials clearing the area in front of the White House of protesters. Whether or not Mr. Trump lied or his political motives are not at issue here, so no soapbox speeches please. My point is simply that some the bunker nicknames were clever and made me chuckle. I hope you find some humor in them too.

Here are some of the suggestions :
Trump Cower
Chicken Coup
Fence-sylvania Avenue (my favorite)
Putin's Playhouse
Stormy (Daniels) Shelter
Bunker King
Great White Shart Cage
Fort obKNOXious
Tinyman Square
The Inferiority Complex

I recognize these are not flattering to our President, so I welcome any funny bunker nicknames that involve Hillary, Obama or Biden too. Can you come up with some?

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Tinyman Square :rotfl

Return to “Politics Etc.”