Where to buy OEM driver headrest with coat hanger?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
Redbeauty84ZX

My EX didn't come with the coat hanger on the driver's headrest. Does anyone know where I can source one of these? Anyone willing to trade for a regular headrest plus cash :)?

CustomLowz
Car: 2011 Infiniti EX35

I've been looking for one for a very long time now myself, but haven't found anything remotely affordable.

Teknical
Car: 2014 QX50 AWD

I just got one from a parts dealer for $70. Make sure you find the right part number and call around!

Redbeauty84ZX

Teknical wrote:I just got one from a parts dealer for $70. Make sure you find the right part number and call around!
Mind sharing which parts dealer, and if you happen to still have the part number that too?

Teknical
Car: 2014 QX50 AWD

864001BB2C

Description : w/coat hook, black

Make sure you use the right trim code for your leather color. I suppose you could put two of them in. There are a few threads here discussing them, but as far as I know I'm the only one who got one as a replacement. I was curious about it too and it seemed like a nifty idea. Of course it's not all that useful but it's a fun toy.

I got it from a place called OK Auto Parts, Inc recommended to me by another forum member here. I'm not so sure if they have anymore. I hope that helps!

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”