Where to buy a BCM 05 Armada

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
armadafor5

Have had an issue with my doors locking as well as front driver/passenger windows going down on their own. I have also had to replace the battery (prematurely IMO). Have deduced from multiple reports and descriptions of these "symptoms" on this and other forums that my BCM (Body Control Unit) as gone bad. Anyone have any other thoughts otherwise as to what is causing this? I was hoping to find a BCM for purchase on the internet to switch it out (if it is not extrodinarily expensive) and see if that remidies the situation. Anyone know where I can get one???

Thanks

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Welcome to NICOclub! Always a pleasure welcoming a new member! Did you by any chance find out how much dealer wanted for it? Just curious.

armadafor5

Dealer is getting around 325 for it. I actually found one from a salvage for 50 bucks but when the guy went to pull it- it was already gone!!! CRAAAPP! Oh well- anyone have any other thoughts on where to look?

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Check with this gentleman, he is actually a NICO sponsor.

http://www.NissanPartsNow.com

Perpendicular
Car: 04 QX56

I have three lights on myself - VDC, SLIP and Brake lights. Was told that it may be the brakes?? But I am curious as it may be the BCM. Was yours under warranty? Is it covered by the 5 Yr 60K mile factory warranty by chance?

armadafor5

Never had a problem with warning lights turning on- only the doors locking and windows going down on their own. Since my last post I had the BCM wiring harness replaced (part of a TSB recall) and have not had the problems since. Perhaps it wasn't the actual BCM itself- just the wiring leading to/from it!!! Good luck.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”