where do you get the money

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
SturgeonGeneral

I work at a toyota dealership, all the celica tires are my size. I take all the used ones and keep my own stash down in my basement. Then i mount and balance em at work too:) works out real good. People often wonder why i change tires once a month tho lol. Oh, and tell your gf you want your car to look as hot as she does. Maybe that will allow you to spend more money on your car then her. LOL worth a try. Later

crazydaver
Car: driving mountain roads

work hard, sell everything you dont need. get connections.done! hahahaha

accel junky

Another thing, do all installs your self or with a friend who knows how to do it. Labor is like 25-50% increase in your overall costs.

s14brent
Car: 07frontier 4x4 6spd!

i work 2 jobs right now, i pretty much work for my car. but yeah, try not to go party (alcohol =$$$$$ esp. living in vegas), and no girlfriend helps a LOT.

Chingon

ebay...I get about 300 a week...

Although packing and dropping stuff off is a drag...

slide240slide
Car: 1991 Nissan 240SX KA motor 5-speed

1. No Girlfriend just get a piece on the side everyonce and awhile! (when you know how to work on cars you can "TRADE" services) 2. Don't buy designer clothes.3. like many have said NEVER PAY RETAIL!4. Do all your work yourself (im a ASE certified Automotive tech with ICAR autobody certification! (4 years college double major!).5. And work as much as possible and don't blow it on worthless junk. (movies, Video games, 3 foot high wings)6. And if you live by yourself like i do when your not home turn everything off I turn my Heat way down in the winter it's set at 60 right now and set your A/C at 78 in the summer when your not home. and im never home so my bills are really low just the house payment is a beotch and child support payments (REMEBER NEVER GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS! lol)7. Selling cars on the side also makes quite a bit of "Free" cash imake about $800.00 on every car i sell.

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”