Where did my roof go?

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
d.p
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx

Hey guys, I'm a newbie to this part of the forum... Some of yall may know that I also have a Twin Turbo SBC S13 Hatch, but this thread isn't about that car. I recently purchased one of my dream cars to build, a 1994 240sx Convertible :) The car is a BARE shell, no motor/trans, no interior, and NO TOP :/, but oh well, I wasn't planning on running the top :p. Before I go on keep in mind this isn't going to be a minty build, I'm not known for doing that. Instead I'm going for a fun car I can d!ck around town with my buddies since my hatch isn't really fuel efficient getting a whopping 2GPM. Here's a few pics of what the car looked like and what I've done to it already.

Mod List:
Mdu Coilovers
Topspeed RUCA's
Ichiba 15mm Spacers
18x8 and 18x10 Motegi Touge's

Unloading the car from the trailer...

All the goodies for the vert :)

Hard Parked! My cute daily in the back lol.

Me wondering what I just got myself into...

Future plans: KA-T, 5spd, (2)Sparco Evo III, Roll Bar, Harnesses, Dash, Cluster, Welded Diff, and Aero!

crono774
Car: 2004 Subaru STi- DD
1990 240sx Hatch- Side Project
1994 240 Vert- Wifeys Project/DD

LOL i had the same feeling when i looked in my rear view mirror after i bought my girl her car, the whole time shes following me home im just thinking " What am i getting myself in to". But I like it and yours is the same color to. Good luck w. your build. The rims make the car look bad a$$ :D

d.p

So I went on a 4.5hour road trip to visit my buddy in S.W. Texas. I went down there to get a very specific part to add to the vert in hope that it will add to the pure sexiness. While I was down there I managed to snag up some other parts like some seats, axles, and made a deal to get his KA and Trans in a couple of weeks. I'll post pics of what I got when I get the car into the sunlight again :)

Here's a teaser for yall :)

crono774
Car: 2004 Subaru STi- DD
1990 240sx Hatch- Side Project
1994 240 Vert- Wifeys Project/DD

:mike Coming together quick. At this rate the next time I check to see whats up you'll be driving it around!

d.p

Here's a quick shot of some of the KA-T Setup...

I traded my 18's for the kit... Came with a GT35R which was a little too much turbo for my cute little KA... So I posted up on Craigslist that I wanted to trade for a T04E and cash and wouldn't you know I got a call on the way home from trading the wheels. So a quick briefing for my KA-T Setup: T04E, CX Racing Manifold, Godspeed Wastegate, Isis FMIC, Greddy Knock Off BOV LOL, Z32 MAF, SAFC Neo, Nismo 740cc Injectors, ARP Head Studs, and Headgasket.com 3mm HG. Only going to run 7psi until I build my actual KA... For now it should suffice.

I would do a correct setup, but I really want something to d!ck around with friends in while building my other 240 semi correctly lol.

For now, there will be no more pics of the car until I get my wheels, aero, and paint...

d.p

Nobody is looking....oh well...Went back down to South Texas to finally pick up the heart of my car :)

Donor Car:

Pulling the motor:

All Loaded Up!

Quick shots while the motor is still out...

Back to stock SE wheels for a little while:

5spd Conversion :)

d.p

Got new wheels, this car was pushed aside for the week since I had to take the TT car out to a local meet and it needed some things done to it before I could drive it there... back to the vert now :)

They're NOT G35 wheels -.- they're Stern Beast ST1 18x8.5 -18 in the front and 18x9.5 -13 in the rear(with Spacers)

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”