WHERE CAN I FIND A BLACK GRILLE?

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
fame925

WOULD THIS MESS ANYTHING UP WITH THE SYSTEM?MPGCOMPUTERRIDEETC...IM LOOKIN INTO 20'S POSSIBLY 22'S BUT IT MAY BE A BIT MUCH BUT I SAW IT ON ANOTHER ALTIMA AND IT LOOKED SICK...ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT! THANX

Modified by fame925 at 1:39 PM 8/6/2008

Modified by fame925 at 3:24 PM 8/7/2008...
Modified by fame925 at 3:25 PM 8/7/2008

scrutmonkey
Car: 08 Altima Hybrid

The larger wheel diamete would slightly affect the mpg computer, mileage, etc...but you can still do it.

As far as a black grill, AIT makes one, but it has a fugly center "tooth" thing.

Stillen has the front fascia which also changes the front grill. Expensive, but gives your sedan a sportier look.

There is a rumor that Stillen may make a normal front "by itself" grill, but it's a rumor so far.

Ebay has a grill, but I would recommend NOT to get it, lacks the clips or mount points on the bottom of the grill.

You can always paint it yourelf, there was a person who chopped their grill and repainted it...

NOSHIFT's Alti

He made it himself.

I bought some grey vinyl (transparent) that BAT uses , and I might see how the grill will lok if I overlay the Chrome.

fame925

yea i think imma buy the front fascia buy stillen its not too bad..$410 but its worht it...totally changes the look of the car...and as for the rims i think imma do 20" unless i change my mind when i go to the shop...thanx for the input!!

fame925

the only thing the fascia lacks is no spot for fogs but i guess i can just do it myself

scrutmonkey

and mesh for the lower grill area. Also, on some angles, the left side, you can see the washer fluid can. maybe a double mesh can cover it better.

fame925

so the fascia DOSENT come with the lower part grille? damn i didnt know that ....i guess you gotta buy it seperatley from stillen.com..

scrutmonkey

I believe so, twhen the kits first came out, people received them without the lower grills. Stillen has the lower grills though i believe.

If you do plan on getting it, ask Josh from Stillen if they come with the lower grills now or not, they may have changed it. Nice kit, a little too expensive for me and a lot less aggressive than the AIT kit.

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”