Where are the Midnight Garnet Convertibles?

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
Rondog
Car: 2009 G37S Convertible

I have one but I have not heard of anyone else claiming that distinction. Where are you guys?

cotandem
Car: Infiniti G37C

Love the color, but traded in a dark blue car for our graphite because I am getting too old to wash the car every other day....Dust was not my friend.

Cobra_Kai_84
Car: 2009 G37S convertible - Athens Blue/Graphite, Premium, Sport, Nav, rear deck spoiler

I'm thinking that they didn't make too many convertibles with the 2 exclusive colors (midnight garnet and pacific sky) in the initial productions. Liquid Platinum, Platinum Graphite and Black Obsidian seem to be the most popular colors out there, so I bet they made a larger proportion of convertibles those colors.

I had to custom order my Athens Blue convertible because there weren't too many to begin with, and almost certainly the ones that were produced did not meet my exact package requirements....

Petert
Car: Infiniti G37 Convert. Midnight Garnet / Saddlewood / Rosewood

Just got mine this week!

Damn, this is a beautiful car. Had to have it shipped to CA from WA. Only 9 left on the whole West coast as of Monday of last week.

Cobra_Kai_84
Car: 2009 G37S convertible - Athens Blue/Graphite, Premium, Sport, Nav, rear deck spoiler

congratulations on the new ride...

would love to see some pics... I've only seen photos of that color convertible in the initial road tests back in the spring...

there is a current picture thread going (mine's in there) or you can start a new one.

Petert

bschurr
Car: 2009 G37S 6MT Conv

WOW!!!!Beautiful Vert man - I bet that turns a lot of heads...

Petert

Oh yeah. It's a fine ride. Lovin' every minute of it

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”