where are the 8 bose speakers?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
crunchiespg
Car: 2008

where are the speakers located on the 2008 rogue with bose audio.

picked up my car last week. is great. but i can only see 7 speakers.

1 in the centre of the dash, 2 by the windscreen, 2 front doors. 2 rear doors. so where is the 8th speaker?thanks

kcfm
Car: former rogue owner

crunchiespg wrote:where are the speakers located on the 2008 rogue with bose audio.

picked up my car last week. is great. but i can only see 7 speakers.

1 in the centre of the dash, 2 by the windscreen, 2 front doors. 2 rear doors. so where is the 8th speaker?thanks
The subwoofer..

homergreg
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD Iridium

On top of your spare tire! No kidding! The subwoofer is screwed onto the post in the spare tire well.

Phil'sFrontier
Car: Nissan Frontier SE kc 4x4

homergreg wrote:On top of your spare tire! No kidding! The subwoofer is screwed onto the post in the spare tire well.
This doesn't effect the nifty pop up cargo divider, does it??

homergreg
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD Iridium

Phil’sFrontier wrote:This doesn't effect the nifty pop up cargo divider, does it??
It just sits there in the spare tire, underneath the larger rear floor cover. I am guessing that if you put a gallon of milk in the cargo divider and cranked up the Beastie Boys really, really loud that in a half an hour you would have butter, although I haven't actually tried that yet. I don't care for loud music.

mstrmstr
Car: Venom Red ROGUE 08...and 4 others

I would like to get that subwoofer some air channels to get the sound out to where I can hear it working. Intead it sounds like the car behind me!

Maybe just simple speaker cover with a coupla holes popped in the spare tire cover???

philipa_240sx

Before going through the trouble of hacking your spare tire cover, I would try removing it first to see if it actually makes a difference. Low frequency sound is very omnidirectional (meaning your ears cannot tell where it is coming from). I suspect cutting a big hole in the spare tire cover will actually make a difference.

Return to “Rogue Forum”