Wheels

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
Rjtwins
Car: 2012 m37x

I just bought a '12 m37, and I love the car, but it came with the stock 18's which I despise. I really like the Oem 20's, but I am looking for suggestions on other options. Please post pics of m37's with custom wheels to help me find the right combo. Thanks.

Also, the Bluetooth in this car sucks compared to my previous car. Are there any suggestions for how to improve the phone clarity when using the Bluetooth devise?

Thanks!

wideopn11
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37x Moonlight White

Takeda CAI
Stillen exhaust w/ MeganRacing Y-pipe
SCALE coilovers 16K/10K F/R
Akebono BBK
Cusco strutbar
25mm spacers F/R
Uprev tune by seymore4

Make sure your nav software is up-to-date but sometimes its just the phone you are using that might cause bluetooth issues.

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

You can google images of '12 G37s with aftermarket wheels. However, you should give thought to the whether or not you want to purchase aftermarket 20" wheels that have the exact same specs (offset/width) as the OEM 20" wheels or not. If you get wheels that are different than the OEM specs, you will need to consider issues such as brake/fender/suspension rubbing.

More importantly, what will your budget be? If you're willing to spend at least $4k for the wheels alone you can buy high quality aftermarket wheels. If you're really into the OEM 20" wheels, see if you can locate a quality set of used/take off wheels on the likes of ebay. :yesnod

A navigation/software update may improve the bluetooth connectivity, if your car's bluetooth software is integrated into the navigation software. But just a heads up that the Nissan's bluetooth connectivity can be fickle on vehicle's leading up to '12 model years.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”