wheels and tires

General discussion forum about all things Datsun! NOTE: If your thread is specific to a certain model, please make sure you post it in the proper forum.
cameltoejockey#13
Car: 1966 SPL311, 1967 411 wagon

i finally have the opportunity to get my two datsuns up and running again, i have recently purchased wheels for 66' roadster and the 67' 411 wagon. my question is, what size tires would be appropriate for both cars? i have slotted mags size 14" for the roadster and 13" wheels for the Wagon. both cars are stock. thanks

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Welcome to NICO Club! My favorite tire calculator is here: https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

It gives nice graphics and lets you input data for fenders and such if you want. Anyway, plug in the stock sizes on the left and the new rims on the right, then try a few tire sizes that'll get you the correct profile for the width you'd like. Don't forget to take into consideration the wheels width and offset.

Pictures when done?

cameltoejockey#13
Car: 1966 SPL311, 1967 411 wagon

Thanks, I appreciate the input. At this point I’m just trying to get them some new tires. I already got the rims. The wagon is closer to being road worthy than the roadster is. As soon as I figure out how to post some pics, I will 😃

Return to “Datsun Chat”