Wheel well_Shocks_Tires

General discussion area for the L33-chassis Altima.
rrtaylor
Car: 2015 Nissan Altima

Hello. I have a 2015 Nissan Altima. I bought 22 inch rims & tires are 225/30ZR22. My front are ok. They were rubbing in the front when turning but we were able to add rubber spacers on the springs an that helped. But... My issue now is the rear. They are not running. But... When I hit the smallest bumb my wheel well is shredding my tires. I put spacers on the springs as well but still don't help. So now I'm thinking it's my shocks because when sitting the tires are not touching my wheel well only when I hit any sort of bumbs. Any thoughts on how to stop this?

flipz1996

Those are some pretty big wheels. You might want to consider getting your fenders rolled. That way its not hitting the sharp trimmed edge of the fender. Do you have any pictures of your set up?

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

Damn bruh, 22's seem to big for the Altima. Nonethess, what are the specs of the wheels? What are the wheels offset, backspace, and width?

Are you saying the rear wheels are rubbing on the top, interior or exterior of the tires?

There's a possibility that the wheels are just to large. Post the exact specs of the wheels, and clarify exactly where your tires are making contact. You may need to pull, and or roll your fenders, or reduce the tire size, or worse case, change your wheel setup.

Return to “5th Generation Altima Sedan (2013-2018)”