Wheel well liner parts

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
salvo620
Car: 2011 Infiniti G37x

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know a reasonable website to order parts for their Infiniti G37x? Specifically looking for new wheel well liners. I’m looking for reasonable prices but also good quality parts. I have a 2011 Infiniti G37x and the left liner broke. Thanks!

MikeRL411
Car: 1997J30T, 1967RL411

If you have all the pieces [i.e. just a crack] you might consider spin welding. Put an ABS rod in your drill and whack away at the crack line. The rod will heat up, melt the rod and adjacent sheet plastic and weld together. This spin weld technique is used to assemblt jet engine rotors so is not some flakey method.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

@MikeRL411 is right, that spin-welding technique works well if there's no other way and the existing plastic isn't seriously embrittled. However, for your ride, InfinitiPartsDeal shows the inner wheel well covers are available for all versions of the '11 G37 and are only around $70. List is around $100 and most dealers will charge list-plus, but you can get around that by visiting IPD and entering your VIN. Get the right part number and then print out the part page. Since IPD is a genuine OE source, most dealers will come way down on the price if you show them a printout. They probably won't match IPD, but when you add in the saved shipping charges, they'll probably come pretty close.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”