Wheel Question???

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
tampa_m5
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe

Hi everyone,

I just picked up a 2003 G35 Coupe. I was interested in knowing what are the widest wheels and tires that can be put on this car.

Please help.........I was considering some 18"

Thanks,

Jonathan

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

It can depend on your choice of offset and tire, but I would expect a 9" wheel to fit in the front without too much fuss, and a 10" in the rear (The 06 Grand Touring Z coupe has 18x9 and 19x10 standard). Anything more will start to require more precision in the offset and tire choice but you should have some room to play with as even the Grand Touring Z wheels still have a bit of room to come out toward the fender more. Though, the rear of most Nissan RWD cars tend to have tons of extra room. Anything more than the above sizes would probably be overkill from a performance standpoint, but I wouldn't be surprised if you can get a 10" wheel up front and an 11" wheel in the rear. Not that I'd try it, but if you want to go down that path, I'd make sure the offset and tire choices are very carefully selected.

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

The widest I've seen on the rear is a 295.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”