Whatchathink

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
Jehangir
Car: 1992 Infiniti Q45A

What do you think about these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWDVW

on a side note. ever since I cleaned my throttle body and MAF sensor, My car has been idling around 1100 in park. 750 in drive...go figure?

FarFetched
Car: Suzuki SV1000S.

Sloted rotors have better cleaning ability and normally better stopping power. Regarding idle, you have to re-adjust IAC screw to re-set idle!Cheers!

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

J... Clean the IAC too sometime.... and then readjust the idle...

Anyway, those rotors dont look too bad... I definitely like the slotted better than the drilled and slotted.... I think most of it is for the "look cool" factor... Whatever...

Those are about half the price of OEM rotors.... Personally, I wouldnt waste the time on the Q45 rear brakes and get something better like the j30 brakes or even Y33 brakes all around. thats just me, I "dont think" the engineers did a "good enough" job of designing the car "the way it was suppsoed to be"... I like changing things!!

Thats a good deal if you need rotors, go with that!

redmanfx
Car: 92 Q45a

I have the same type of new rotor on my Q. Slotted and not drilled. These look like the same exact rotors I have. The hubs will rust so if you get them paint the center hubs black or something. I have to yank mine and paint them as I don't like the rust center hub look through my BBS rims. Otherwise they seem to be just fine!

My Q idles at 650-700rpm in park and a little higher in drive. You can neither hear my Q at idle nor feel the slightest little hessitation. Love my Q!

red COMING SOON

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”