What Your Car Says About You

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
kboy79
Car: 2007 G35, 2008 FX 35

Funny article about what Forbes say about FX owners. Does this describe you?

According to the automaker, the driver is most likely a married man in his early 40s who is active, youthful and "enjoys exciting, sensation-seeking activities," says Kyle Bazemore, an Infiniti spokesperson.But don't interpret that as the driver being immature or unaware of his responsibilities."He thinks he's younger, but he acts his age," says Bazemore. "He is keen to family matters."

If his wife just bought the similar yet slightly cheaper Infiniti EX, however, he should probably worry. It turns out that the buyer of this car is more likely to be a female who's "an active style-seeker," says Bazemore. She tends to be an empty-nester who is fashionable and "in the know."

I'm 29 and married, but don't have any kids. I think I'm pretty immature as well.

http://www.forbes.com/2008/11/....html

Ausfx
Car: 2003 FX35

A lot of that paragraph describes me. Right up until the "acts his age" part. At least according to my wife!

MBfromCT
Car: 2005 Infiniti FX35

None of that article really describes me haha. I'm 19

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”