What (website) do you get your parts from?

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
98_Q45

I’ll say I have gotten parts for the Q from nearly everywhere: Various part stores, eBay, Rock auto, Infinitipartsdeal, my personal favorite during warm weather: the junkyard etc.

However, I’m kinda annoyed as I ordered 2 rear shock absorbers and 2 hood struts from rock auto and eBay. Both came with just the absorber, nothing else. So I had to buy a boot kit for the shocks, and now in process of trying to find the bolts for the hood struts because the damn ball joins wont pop out.

I’m getting fed up with websites that only sell me half the parts I order. If I order a part, I want it to have its accommodating accessories as well. Problem is, it’s so hard finding stuff in stock at most of the parts stores for this one.

BCC93QT
Car: 1990 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45

Source to japan. Been doing it for years. Japanese car. Japanese parts. Many translating sites. Most places speak English too. And I've gotten parts quicker from japan than Arizona

BadQ45t
Car: 21' Leaf SL Plus (wife's car)
05' X-Terra S 4x4
97' Q45t SOLD! Miss the old girl
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e V8 Power and 35 MPG

What websites in japan do you use?

I have ordered lots of stuff from everythinginfiniti.com which is Scottsdale Infiniti, always quick and always ship the parts quickly

Sapofeo
Car: 00 Infiniti Q45 AE
93 Toyota MR2 Turbo
03 Ford Excursion V10
14 FiST

I just replaced the hood struts. It came with the ball joint.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Qty-2-Front-Ho ... 2749.l2649

98_Q45

Hi all, I’m back. I get so busy with fixing stuff I can’t remember I post stuff here. But anyhow, I finally did get the hood struts and rear shocks put in! I had to get the ball joints for the hood struts at Advance (only 1 store had it online in the area), and it was pop in/pop out design on the new struts, so I didn’t have to return them on eBay (for $15 couldn’t beat that). They are stiff and my hood is no longer a potential guillotine for myself or other mechanics.

The Gabriel’s I got from rock auto turned out good, though when I do the fronts...I’m probably going to try to do the full spring kit...or not. Heck $30/each for struts was a saver compared to the $400-$1,200 prices I’ve been seeing online. If it’s safer to do 1/2 the job versus waiting months to set aside enough for the whole kit, I’m going to go with half. Problem is, it’s been hard finding front struts anywhere.

I still haven’t succeeded in fixing the gap that exists on the drivers side hood, and the new struts kind of made it worse. But I was able to adjust it to where it doesn’t look as bad.

I still like infintipartsdeal because they tell me which stuff may or may not fit between 97-2001 q45s. And their site is quick and easy. However I’ve only been able to order 2 things from there, some of the parts can be cheaper than the dealer, but still expensive. But it’s all genuine parts.

QmanT
Car: 1999 Q45T

Rockauto.com

HollywoodJackson
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35
1990 Nissan 240SX Hatchback
1990 Nissan 240SX Coupe

Me personally...

infinitipartsonline.com/
rockauto.com

Both of these sites have served me well.

All the best,
~HollywoodJackson~

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”