What to buy my girlfriend?

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
mangina24

Aright, my girlfriend has a '95 Maxima and I wanna be one of those boyfriends who buy random crap for thier girlfriend's cars.

I drive a modded talon tsi awd and usually hate driving family sedans but I enjoy driving hers. I have a lot of respect for these cars, they are pretty quick for the application.

Now I usually buy her romantic cute crap, and I'm sick of it, I wanna get her something for her car, but I definetly need some suggestions.

I'm looking to get something aesthetic, basically just for looks that isn't too expensive. She won't need an intake, exhaust, body kit or rims (all i can think of) so I need your help. I'm looking for small exterior modifications to give the car a somewhat custom look.

Any suggestions?

Tweaky_Tom
Car: Beer, Boobs, Cars.

I got my girlfriend a big sticker that says "my other ride is my boyfriend"....she thought that was pretty funny. She actually put it on her car. Only cost me $4.50.

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

thats a damn good suggestion, get her a big NICO banner?!! ,umm, or get some tint for her windows, or maybe some projector headlights or something? i dunno

Tweaky_Tom

Yeah bro, some tint really makes a car look good. It's pretty cheep too. I'd say $90 max for a good tint job.

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

damn, around here they want 225 to tint my altima

Tweaky_Tom

Yeah but this is texas. A thin layer of tint is the only thing seperating you and indefinate spontaneous combustion. :oblivion: I've lost many a friend to the solar death ray other wise known as the sun. Have you ever seen a crayon melt on the sidewalk? I have, and it aint pretty.

V6Sleeper
Car: Performance Parts

Just get her clear front bumper lamps or a mesh grille!

I30T
Car: 1998 INFINITI I30T

you should definitely get her some NNNNAAAAAAAWWWWWWSSSSS.

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”