What the heck does NICO give you?

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
BadQ45t
Car: 21' Leaf SL Plus (wife's car)
05' X-Terra S 4x4
97' Q45t SOLD! Miss the old girl
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e V8 Power and 35 MPG

I have been using this board ever since the Yahoo board went to the ad wizards in the sky. I have not paid the $35 bucks to NICO mostly because I cannot figure out what I'd get.

To the NICO guys, put the link up top that says join NICO to show something more than just your credit card page. If I had an idea of the benefits I'd be likely to shell out the money, but right I'm totaly clueless as to who you really are and what I'd get for 35 bones.

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

I realize a lot of people have wondered that as well. Right now, the main thing is you are helping to pay the costs to run the site. In the future (although we've been saying that forever, but I swear it will happen), we will have a list of benefits. Such things as a restricted members only area of the site that you won't be able to access unless you pay. But the main thing is it's more of a donation to help run the site. The server and web design is not free ;)

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

like i told G20.net ill shell out 30-40 bucks for a sticker and a large T shirt with your logo on it , advertiseing and get something for the money , cant go wrong . intagible perks dont do much for me , then again for the service this provides , damn i guess im just a cheap bastard

Daunttless

there are supposed to be more NICO services, however not everything is online yet. Expect a NICO store in the future where you will be discounted for being a paying member. : )

BadQ45t
Car: 21' Leaf SL Plus (wife's car)
05' X-Terra S 4x4
97' Q45t SOLD! Miss the old girl
84 300ZX (Original Owner)
2016 Mercedes Benz S550e V8 Power and 35 MPG

Okay, that is fine, if paying to keep the site up is what it primarily goes to that isn't a bad thing....just was wondering out loud.

Thanks for the explaination.

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

Daunttless wrote:there are supposed to be more NICO services, however not everything is online yet. Expect a NICO store in the future where you will be discounted for being a paying member. : )

this alone is worth the $35.

QShip

I paid my fee about two years ago. Has the payment plan changed? Will it become an once a year plan?

QShip

Never mind. I see the answer at the top of the page :)

Return to “General Chat”