What's a good video editor that is easy to use and..

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

And allows me to completely strip audio and replace with my own music.
While still doing the "regular" things like cropping, splitting, merging etc.

I been using iWisoft free video converter but that has no option at all for that.
I have also used windows movie maker where i can turn the volume down to nil but its clunky and the resulting files are huge out of proportion.

I am not destitute and willing to pay for one, but a lot of the "pay" ones seem a bit too professional for me, since I want a very simple user panel like iWisoft or windows movie maker .

What I am primarily looking for is a simple software that allows me to crop movies, strip audio, replace it with my own audio, split vids, merge vids and that does not result in an increase in size (or at least not a big one) over the original file .

For example on iWisoft, which allows me to crop, add text and split nicely. (tho no stripping of audio!)... but the resulting file despite being cut in runtime and cropped in viewsize will usually be a much larger file despite a concurrrent loss of visual quality .. :eek:

Any suggestions? :sad:

Thanks!!!

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

I've always used Sony Vegas, but my version is probably a decade old at least. They might be giving the old versions away for free by now...

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Thanks I checked out their site.
It looks like system requirements for the latest version may be too high for my older desktop.
Looking for an older version to DL.

Return to “General Chat”