what parts fits in....???

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
split

my question is what parts on the other nissan models will fit on a nissan stanza 1992 i mean there is practically at least no performance parts like adjustable or racing suspension rear wheel hub w/ disc brakes etc...if there's an expert here please feel free to tell what you know about my interrogation!!!i swapped my ka24e for altima ka24de beacause performance parts are more available like headers, pipe and all engine component but i really dont know for the rest of the car, i want to do something great with it!!i also ordered trx bumpers and skirts..this will look good

PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

from what *limited* information I got from the oh so helpful guys here in this section is that a lot of parts are interchangeable for the engines.

if you can get all the specs you should be able to find an altima or bluebird suspension that will fit, with all the parts being swapped between nissans I wouldn't be surprised if 300ZX parts would fit on your stanza. You should get the brakes on your stanza, just get bigger wheels.

yeah I don't know much but I'm picking up little bits of info here and there so I can be a performance mechanic ya see?

but at least I tried. (this section has the least enthusiasm, but maybe they're just blacklisting me for asking too many questions)

Return to “Altima General Discussions”