What options does everyone prefer?

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
RICOIS300

I am looking at getting an FX45 in the fall and wanted to see what everyone's favorite combo's are. Tech package is a must for me, but as far as colors, I like the Beryllium/Brick or Silver/Brick. When I was talking to a salesperson, she showed me the willow leather/grey dash and it's very nice, but it only comes with Gold or White paint. Not sure if I'd want one of those exterior colors. She said she thought the brick might be a fad color that will go out in a few years. I don't agree, but what do you guys think?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

A lot of folks on this board really like the brick color.I prefer to stay away from grays, unless they are backing up a strong color like a redWhat other color choices were mentioned?

Fred...:)

RICOIS300

The color options on Infiniti's site:Brick/black dashBlack/black dashWillow/black dashWillow/grey dash, only with white or gold paint

I thought the willow/grey dash looked really classy, but it might wear easier because it's so light. Don't see many with that color interior on the lots either.

RickP

I got the gold with willow interior and really like it; very classy. I'm sick of stark black interiors and am burned-out on silver cars since they are so ubiquitous plus I already have a silver Sequoia.IMHO

RICOIS300

You must really hate my IS300, Silver w/ Black leather. The gold is a great color, classy in any luxury car. I had an old bimmer in gold and Lex's and Benz's look great in gold. I just have been really into Silver or Beryllium for the FX.

tiborttt
Car: SKIING/BIKING

Tough choices on the color. I chose a black one with the brick interior because the brick is gorgeous inside (Also have an Audi TT with baseball leather). Even though the black is a pain to keep clean, I didn't like the light colors with so much black trim. I don't like a light car with black spoilers, window pillars, rocker panels, roof racks, etc., etc.. Also, being a reactionary, I am sick to death of EVERY German car being silver, and now the Japanese seem to be following suit. The Beryllium is a classy color, and although I didn't care for the brick (or whatever they call it) exterior on the dealer lot, I just saw one drive down the street today, and when the sun hit it, it definitely looked very modern and high tech.Good luck.

RICOIS300

You definitely got a great combo. I'm not too crazy about all the black trim against lighter colors either. I think the X5 4.6is looks better than regular X5's because they added the body color ground effects. ML's have body color lower claddding too. But it seems like lately the Cayenne, Toureg, X5 have the black lower trim.I have been considering black too because it all blends together nicely. I'm just not thrilled about having to bust my *** to keep it clean. Silver and other medium colors can hide some dirt between washes. When it's clean, the black is tough.tiborttt, I don't remember seeing if you had the tech pack. If so, how do you like it? And did you get the splash guards on it?

richardew

The blackw/Brick/black is over the top. The other color combo I considered was the diamond graphite/willow/black. I traded a black/charcoal E55 and NEVER thought that I would go with black again. Black sets off this car's lines like no other color. It has splash guards that blend right in and so far have kept the spray from wet roads off of the lower body.

Return to “Murano Forum”