What Nissan/Infiniti/Datsun cars do your co-workers drive?

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
CarGuy87
Car: 350z, G37s, M35s

The medical company I work for has about 1200 employees so you can imagine we have all kinds of cars in the parking lot. From your most basic <5k cars to Astons, Bentleys, etc...

Being the OCD guy that I am I know people by car first, then name I will admit. I work in IT so I know everybody. I want to know what makes people drive the cars they drive so I have started conversations with people about their Nissans.

Here's a few fellow Nissan owners that park at my work:

-Me (I may drive the red G37s coupe, the black 350z, silver M35s -most of the time)
-QX70 in black driven by a nurse. We started talking and her husband is a big Nissan guy also, used to drive an S14. He drives a pre-runner Titan (not an employee but she has driven it to work). I have to say it looks pretty sweet! Big tires, wide fenders, unusable bed full of suspension components! I haven't met the guy yet but will soon enough.
-G37s black coupe driven by a pharmacist. Car has had a rough life, she said the dealership replaced the engine before the 50k mark. Always had synthetic oil in it she says but it's always dirty.
-Q70L in Malbec Black fairly new to the lot. I do not know who drives it. All stock.
-Two 2000's sentras, nothing special here. Beater cars with political bumper stickers.
-Two 2000's Altimas, again nothing special, beater cars.
-2006-2007 M35 in brown, base model. This is an employee of the company across the street but they park in our lot sometimes. I haven't seen this in a few months, might have sold it.
-370z Nismo 2015+ all black. Not in the lot every day but it's a young guy that works across the street. Car is all stock and it looks pretty sweet.

I'm sure I'll add more here as I remember.

What y'all got?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

I also remember people by cars.

I drive a 2011 Xterra PRO4X
others drive ..
a white Altima SL thats maybe 3-4 years old.
An Armada but its hard to tell the year maybe 5-8 years old, dark grey .
A frontier dont remember the color.. maybe red...
A Titan black PRO4X previous Gen..
And another Gen 2 dark grey Xterra though not a PRO4X..
a black on black Infiniti FX50, lowered and wrapped.
2 post 2016 Maximas one black and one grey

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Surprisingly, for the midsized company at which I work part time, and there are multiple local Nissan dealers ,just one other employee besides me owns a Nissan and like me, its not his DD: A Frontier. Though the company does have 2 Nissan company cars: an Altima and NV200 (mini mini van). Both acquired very cheaply.

Return to “General Chat”