what mileage Hancooks delivering?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
burrpenick
Car: 2015 Nissan Rogue SV
2012 Ford Focus
2015 Mustang 3.7 V6/ 300HP
1969 Plymouth Barracuda

2015 Rogue SV, now have 30K, shop says probably not more than 5K more? What are other standard equipment tires delivering on Rogues? What replacements are recommended that provide decent mileage and quietness that do not cost a fortune?

KoiMaxx
Car: 2017 Rogue SL AWD

I base my replacement cycle primarily on the treadwear and age of the tires. If they're under 3/32" tread depth or over 5 years I'd start looking into replacing them. You might also want to look into the warranty coverage of the tire in case you could get some credit into the purchase of a new set. Although I think 40K is a bit too low to get them replaced, but I guess it'll depend on the overall condition of your tires.

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

35K miles for getting replaced is way too low. This one Nissan dealer that is close to me has been trying to make me get new tires ever since my Rogue has passed 35K miles. But I have replaced them at 58K due to one of the tires being replaced earlier under road hazard warranty that happened at 529xx miles. And my Rogue is on OE Dunlops (will be switching to Bridgestone Ecopia in 2020).

BigOc90
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

I'm glad you ask this question. I have 50,570 miles on my 2014 SL premium package and the tires are down just under 3/32 now.
I am planning on replacing my tires on Monday. Trying to decide between the BF Goodrich sport T/A or the General Altimax RT43. Looking at the reviews, the Generals get great reviews and have a 70,000 mile warrenty. The sport T/A has a 70,000 mile warrenty also and also gets good reviews except for a lot of the reviews say the T/A has a lot of road noise and the General is pretty quiet. The General is suppose to be a little better in snow also. I live in the mountains of Southwest Virginia so that matters.
Has anybody on here had any experience with either of these tires on a AWD Rogue ?

Return to “Rogue Forum”