What kind of suspension setup for drifting?

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
mightymattymouse
Car: 91 nissan 240sx se

I just got my 91 240 and the suspension is shot. I need to get a little cheap but reliable and tough setup for now while i am saving up for a top dollar one. Any help will be appreciated.

twisted99s10
Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx Hatch
1992 Nissan 240sx Sil-camino
1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe

my best suggestion is to go all out once and just get it over with. the "temporary" cheap setup will just be a waste of $ and time in the long run. i went with the tein super drifts and i absolutely love them. i have a few friends running the stance setup. they feel the same for those as i do me teins. drive ur stock setup, as beat as it is and get a feel for the car and your driving style. then do some research and see what setup will work the best for how you drive your car.

3SCustoms

i have godspeed hyper type rs on my s14 they are cheaper but they are amazing, i have teins on my s13 and there virtualy identical in handling charictoristics

s13_maJiK
Car: s13

like what was said earlier. SAVE UP and DONT CHEAP OUT. Buy a descent set of coils, I heard enduratech coils are alright and aren't super expensive (under a grand). I'm personally running Stange GR+ Pro's and love em

ashibah83
Car: 93 SUPA BLACK COUPE

3SCustoms wrote:i have godspeed hyper type rs on my s14 they are cheaper but they are amazing, i have teins on my s13 and there virtualy identical in handling charictoristics
no they are not, nothing that you said can be taken seriously, you misspelt CHARACTERISTICS, you know we have a spell check function......

OP what are you gonna be doing with the car.....is it gonna be a dd and occasional track car, or a full blown track car (judging by your lack of knowledge, no offense, im assuming that it isnt gonna be a dedicated track car)

inS14ne
Car: 1995 240SX SE

ashibah83 wrote:
no they are not, nothing that you said can be taken seriously, you misspelt CHARACTERISTICS, you know we have a spell check function......

OP what are you gonna be doing with the car.....is it gonna be a dd and occasional track car, or a full blown track car (judging by your lack of knowledge, no offense, im assuming that it isnt gonna be a dedicated track car)
grammar police

ashibah83
Car: 93 SUPA BLACK COUPE

wow, way to dig up an old thread............you sir are the opposite of win, i think its called.... Fail

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”