What kind of deal can you expect?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
MattT

I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago, and requested quotes from two different area Infiniti dealers. Both of them told me that because the EX was so new, they were not willing to deal at all, and are selling at MSRP. Were any of you new owners able to get discounts off the sticker price? Maybe I'll have to evaluate dealers further from my home, or just wait for awhile until the dealers here get more flexible.

ChrisL

I live in NJ and was able to work $1000 off the sticker price Mark Booth on the forum here , I beleive said he had gotten just over $1400 of sticker . Maybe a few other people will chime in here. When I first went to the dealer they had told me the same thing about the EX being new and they were not going to do any deals but a 1.5 weeks later they seemed to change there mind.

ChrisL

Mark Booth

I was able to negotiate $1400+ off of MSRP on my EX35 purchased the second day they were on the dealer's lot. Further, the dealer gave me far more for my trade than any other dealer was offering. He was so generous on the trade that I felt the $1400+ discount was a real bonus!

FWIW, I did not finance the EX35 nor did I have the dealer add on any high-profit extras. It was a straight purchase deal. My old car plus cash for the new EX35.

Mark

DEng66

My local dealership took $2000 off the sticker before I even asked them to. Guess they were anxious for a New Year's sale :-)

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”