What kind of Comments/Remarks are you Getting?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
irish777
Car: infiniti

Just wondering what kind of Comments, Compliments or Remarks you are getting from people when they see your EX? Most people we see in parking lots or our neighborhood, compliment us on the car and want to see the inside.

We bought a Black on Black and had Ceramic Window Tinting Installed.

We've had several "Thats a Sexy Car" comments.

I think the question I get asked the most is "So is that considered a Car or an SUV"? Which I reply "Its a Crossover"

I did have someone ask me, when he was looking at it from the side, "Is that a new Audi A3"?

My friend who is jealous of everything I do, said to me "thats one ugly car, it looks like a Ford Fiesta on Steroids"

michel
Car: 2008 fully loaded EX35 AWD Dark Currant and Stone interior

wasn't the Fiesta renamed Festiva ? anyway in Canada it was. as far as the head turning indicial, I am getting very few comments as most people donù,t find it awesome enough. Infiniti is not Lexus and definitally not BMW and Mercedez when it comes to brand recognition.

funny enough, so far, young men are more impressed then young ladies.

Infiniti is a maturing brand and if it wasn't for the G35(x) and G37, who knows were this brand would be today.

When the car is brand new clean, then the eyes turn. Well I guess spring and summer will produce more wows!

Ciao for now

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”