What is your experience with your Infiniti salesman? (1-10 scale)

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Wey
Car: Infiniti M35x 2007

The cars sell themselves, but the salesmen may steer you one way to another when the choices are close.

My Infiniti salesman was fairly knowledgeable, but he would not make a deal until I did some research to prove that I can get a better deal elsewhere. He knows little about the accessories, prices were wrong, and he had no idea if they are in stock until you order them. He is not very honest about the prices (made up stories) and the car took a lot longer to arrive than he promised.

Salesman:Knowledgeability of Inifiniti cars: 9Knowledgeability of Inifiniti accessories: 3Knowledgeability of competitions: 7Honesty: 6Courtesy: 6Availability: 7Willingness to make a deal: 5

Overall: 6

M45inATL
Car: 2004 Nissan Titan

Well, I do all my homework before I even go look at a car. If I can see the car is good shape and it is a good deal, chances are I will buy it if I can. When I bought my M, I bought it from an individual who was getting divorced and had to sell. So my experience was not good at all, but I got a steal on the car I already knew everything about.

2/10

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”