What is this dashboard light and how to remove it?

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
garethm56
Car: 2012 Nissan Fuga Hybrid Y51 VIP

Hi there, I got this dashboard light pop up today and looking from it its something to do with the hood? I'm wondering why I'm getting it as my hood is okay and its intact well.
I have disconnected the battery as well for 24hours and connected and still is there. Please if anyone knows help would be appreciated thanks! Photo attached for reference.

This emblem came up when the footwell lights/kicker lights of my fuga 2012 hybrid/ m35h fused. I replaced the fuse however this logo as well has come up. I read somewhere it can be reset with the obd2 scanner? Any help would be appreciated thanks! Photo attached for reference
Attachments
PXL_20240225_030111999.jpg

conaigh
Car: Current - 18 Infiniti Q70 3.7 AWD - Hermosa, Stone - Essential, Sport, Proactive Pack
Sold - 14 Infiniti Q70 3.7 AWD - Premium, Sport Pack

From some digging, on a different forum -
1) Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!)

2) wait about 7 sec, the Pop-Up light goes off ---> Press Start Button immediatly (Switch Off)

3) Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!)

4) wait about 7 sec, the Pop-Up light goes off, Flashes 3 times, when goes off press Start Button immediatly (Switch Off)

5) Repeat steps 1-2-3-4

6) Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!)

7) The Pop-Up light blinks slowly
Forgot to answer your main questions, its a open hood warning so as long as its actually closed, follow the above steps

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”