What interior color did you/would you get??

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
dudealex

i am thinking of buying Versa...I am thinking of getting either grey or White for exterior. and to match the color i'm wondering either to get black or beige.

Do you get beige dirty easily?? is it easy to clean?

Just want to see all you guys recommendation....THanks~THis is the beige color with white outhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/idaveg3/194987619/I couldn't find the black.. but its in Nissans official site.Thanks alot!

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

Beige is such a blah color.

I actually kinda miss the funky-colored interior's of the 80's (red, blue, etc.)... but the charcoal looks kickin, especially since on the SL there's a bit of blue in the weave as well.

I just wish the pillars and headliner weren't beige. I really REALLY hate beige. But for some reason, japanese designers like that look (first ran into it in my wife's Accord).. so I guess I'm stuck with that part.

cireecnop1
Car: 2007 Toyota Touring Prius w/Package#5

I did get my car with beige, white and beige looks nice, but if my car was any other color i would have wanted a charcoal interior.

toby

I got beige and don't mind it too much, it just doesn't go with the look I want. Plus, it gets dirty quick (I've only had the car since Saturday afternoon). However, as I mentioned in another post, I'm looking into getting gray carpet installed to go with the black and gray leather seats I'm ordering from Ayar Inc. The seats (front and rear) are gonna cost me over $1,000 due to the fact I want the front seats to be heated, so that part of my Versa modification is one I want to tacke ASAP. Having problems with getting the carpet though, so I may just have to wait on that til next spring... We'll see.

indus49
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S, Magnetic Gray with Beige/Black Interior, Power Package.

I don't know if this makes sense, but my car is dark on the bottom and beige on top (interior).. is anyone else's like that?

Ever Victorious

indus49 wrote:I don't know if this makes sense, but my car is dark on the bottom and beige on top (interior).. is anyone else's like that?
Are you referring to the trim on the a, b, and c pillars, and the headliner being beige, but everything else dark?

All Charcoals are like that.

indus49
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S, Magnetic Gray with Beige/Black Interior, Power Package.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. It basically looks like the top half of the interior is beige, and the rest charcoal. I like that, dark all around is too much. It makes you feel like you're sitting in a cave.

1337sizz0rz
Car: VERSA SL

dudealex wrote:i am thinking of buying Versa...I am thinking of getting either grey or White for exterior. and to match the color i'm wondering either to get black or beige.

Just want to see all you guys recommendation....THanks~THis is the beige color with white outhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/idaveg3/194987619/I couldn't find the black.. but its in Nissans official site.Thanks alot!
Mine is Super Black with Charcoal Interior. My seats have a Blue color mixed in with the charcoal. I didn't even notice it until I saw that the stitching around the seat was Blue. It's kinda weird, But I don't mind too much because I think I'm going to have them upholstered in leather. I'll take a pic and post it tomorrow so you can see a close-up of what I'm talking about.

I'm happy with Charcoal. :smile:

1337sizz0rz

dudealex wrote:i am thinking of buying Versa...I am thinking of getting either grey or White for exterior. and to match the color i'm wondering either to get black or beige.

I couldn't find the black.. but its in Nissans official site.Thanks alot!

1337sizz0rz

^^^ close-up of the seat. No flash on that pic so it is a little dark

and here is another pic:

electech
Car: '02 Explorer Limited, '03 Escape Limited, '07 Versa SL HB CVT, Convenience group, splash guards, flo

I got the Fresh Powder (white) exterior and specifically stated it had to be biege interior. Here in the South, if you get dark interiors, you will roast yourself in nothing flat!!! Besides, I have never liked the dark interiors. On the contrary, I think the beige makes it look more expensive. It is a personal thing though, most probably think the opposite. You won't get the beige to looking bad unless you are the type that gets in with grease all over you without changing clothes or something. Most folks use the darker colors to hide the mess, it will show stains though. To me, the bottom line is charcoal is just too hot.

penpen-commander

i got charcol because i didn't want to see dirt stains.but it gets so hot inside.the beige would get pretty dirty.

i drive a 06 frontier for work with a beige interior and man that **** is ****ing dirty so we bought water resistant seat covers and now even that **** is dirty.

penpen-commander

oh yeah, the S and SL model interior is different.

the base model is just bland while the SL has a "stitch" or "thread" pattern to it.

EDIT:like what was shown in 1337sizz0rz posts.

Ever Victorious

I think the opposite of beige, electech. When I was a kid, all the truly CHEAP cars had only beige interiors available, and the nicer cars had basically any color but beige.

I find beige to be an extremely boring color, as well. I don't want my car's interior giving me a narcoleptic fit. :P

toby

So you wanna do leather seats too, huh? Check Ayar Inc. (ayarinc.com). When the carpet I want to put in my Versa is finally available, I'll be using them for front and rear leather seats (the fronts also heated, I might add). Total cost on that buy the way is about $1,000... and that's without install.

1337sizz0rz

toby wrote:So you wanna do leather seats too, huh? Check Ayar Inc. (ayarinc.com). When the carpet I want to put in my Versa is finally available, I'll be using them for front and rear leather seats (the fronts also heated, I might add). Total cost on that buy the way is about $1,000... and that's without install.
I have a local guy that will re-upholster front and rear seats for $800...I am sure that you can find a custom upholstery shop near you that can do what ever you want.

toby

If you can have the work done for $800, with heating included, and the seats look anywhere near as good as the ones from Ayar, I'll drive my Versa to Arizona and have the seats done by your guy!

Ever Victorious

Either of you know if that will affect your side-mounted seat airbags' ability to deploy?

toby

Hmmm. Hadn't thought of that, really. Probably will though, I imagine. I'll have to check on that...

versula
Car: VERSA

I have the tan, suedelike (for lack of better words) interior and will be scotchguarding it this weekend. Had a friend who had a Beetle with a tan interior and he did a couple cans of scotchguard. When he took it in to get an oil change, the guy brushed his seat but he still got it out. I would have preferred a dark silver but all the ones I saw had black interior, which I did not like at all. I'm not picky about the exterior color though, in fact the only color I did not want was silver.

c5neb
Car: 2007 Fresh Powder Versa SL

I have the same color combo as electech and it looks great especially with dark tinted windows. I felt it was needed with the greenhouse effect on the car here in FL. I worried about the beige getting dirty too and so I put a can of Scotchguard spray on the interior. So far so good.

Return to “Versa General Chat”