What does this connect to? HELP

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
kingmatt16

I just bought a 90 240sx with 143k and I like it very much. It has a few electrical gremlins though. It has the common Nissan taillight grounding issues where the lights get all messed up, and the dash only lights up sometimes. My first question is: Where does the harness/plug that splits off of the door chime plug go? IN other words, the door chime plug is connected to another larger plug. That one is covered by a rubber covering as well. That one is disconnected by my fuse box and I cant seem to see where it goes!!! HELP PLEASE!

Thank you,Matt

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

kingmatt16 wrote:I just bought a 90 240sx with 143k and I like it very much. It has a few electrical gremlins though. It has the common Nissan taillight grounding issues where the lights get all messed up, and the dash only lights up sometimes. My first question is: Where does the harness/plug that splits off of the door chime plug go? IN other words, the door chime plug is connected to another larger plug. That one is covered by a rubber covering as well. That one is disconnected by my fuse box and I cant seem to see where it goes!!! HELP PLEASE!

Thank you,Matt

Hehe...that's where you plug a scantool into your car to read check engine light codes. It doesn't plug into anything :)

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”