What do you like most about your Rogue?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

OK Rogue owners what do you like the most about your Rogue?For me it is the interior/Bose-XM and how fun the 4cyl/ CVT/ is to drive.

I decided to create a poll to track your opinions.
Modified by Ticmxman at 6:57 PM 10/24/2007

rogue871
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD Prem Pkg, Moonroof, Iridium Graphite, w/Black Leather

Interior, Size, Bose, Bluetooth. Intelligent Key, Fun to Drive. Love it so far!!
Modified by rogue871 at 9:48 PM 10/24/2007

poconosmama

Love my bluetooth and safety features.

jlsatt00

I love the intelligent key! I work in a school system, but I frequently have to travel between schools carrying lots of things. My hands are always full, so I really like not having to dig for keys.

I also really like how the Rogue drives! It just feels sporty

thenate1

My wife is a SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) and carries her office everywhere - she loves the idea of the intelligent key - Unfortunately she got a CRV a year ago, so after 8 years and 190K miles with a Civic I get the new car. Oh well if she really asks nicely, I might trade her - even though the single most sought after feature for me on the entire vehicle is the intelligent key (With a close second to the Bluetooth).

Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

Bump...anyone else?

jaywhiz21
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue Gotham Gray SL AWD

I love:

BluetoothHeight-adjustable Xenon headlightsXM RadioThe design on the outsideThe design on the insideMy black leather with red stitchingThe feel of the temperature controls as they rotateThe huge gloveboxThe stability control and anti-skid controlThe awesome stereoThe orange LED light that lights up the console at nightThe CVT -- it's just coolMPGPassing powerComfy seatsThe pop-up grocery bag area in the rear cargo areaThe cool wheels

I could go on and on......

exeunt
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD Phantom Pearl

CVT is fantastic. Everyone I let drive it is instantly in love with it. I've driven stick shift forever, and I can't believe I found something that I enjoy driving as much as I do the Rogue. Drives like a car, not a truck, and most importantly is FUN to drive.

For anyone who's looking for a bit of practicality that an SUV brings, but is one of those people who ENJOYs to drive, and doesn't just use a car to get from A to B, the Rogue is definitely worth test driving.

killercross
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD

Bose...very nice. XM...very nice. Suspension, Brakes and CVT....very nice. Kids like it alot...very nice. Layout inside and looks outside...very nice. Tech Pkg...very nice. Much to like about the Rogue. Me like!

Return to “Rogue Forum”