What do you guys think??

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
FTRS14.5

Hey,I have an '03 Murano and was thinking about putting some nerf bars on. What are your guy's opinion on this??? I posted a pic below. Thanks for you input!!!!

FTRS14.5

Oh, just in case some of you don't know what the nerf bars are, they are the side bars below the doors. Thanks!!!!!

MikeNColo
Car: Love to ride Steam Trains

My last SUV came with them and I liked them, easy to keep clean and came in handy when waxing the top. Only drawback was I kept getting my dress slacks muddy when getting out of the vehicle, cause I tended to step past them and onto the ground, and my pants brushed up against them. LOL Does the Morano have mounting points for them? I wonder about the FXs...

ARH1956

I think they detract from the Murano's cutting egde styling.

YSWEATME
Car: Infiniti FX 35 Sport Package, Honda Accord EX, Ford Mustang GT, Honda CBR 600 F4

They don't look too bad. I haven't seen any on the road like that yet and it's always nice to have something different than everyone else.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

They may be practical, but I also would tend to leaving the Muranos lines alone.

Fred...:)

FTRS14.5

Yeah, that was the consensus I was getting anyways. Plus the Murano is low enough to ground where I can get out comfortably without have to stretch myself (I'm 5'7"). Thanks for all the input!!! I should be posting some pics of my Murano within the week......Thanks!!!

Return to “Murano Forum”