What do you do when you see a cube on the road?

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

Lately I have been honking my horn at every cube I see or waving. I think they think I am crazy....

What do you do and what kind of responses do you get?

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

same here we honk with the meep meep of the hella horns, most cube drivers looks very surprised when they hear it :rotfl

BeSquare1
Car: 2011 Nissan Cube

I get the same meep meep and crazy qave back. Doesn't seem to be too many here in the Atlanta area. Friend has one also, she meep meeps at other cubies too!

chompsticks

There was this one guy one my way home that surprised me. He was driving in his black cube and I wasn't paying attention beside me. I was getting annoyed at the fact that the car beside me was speeding up and slowing down with me so I look over and this guys face was all in his window staring at me. creeper.... LOL

D3stro

I just get back to myself and have the feeling, that at least, I'm not alone.

chompsticks

So I usually see about 1 cube a week, yesterday on my way home I was surrounded by 5 cubes at once... I was so confused. :P

OctoberKillz
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube 1.8S

Wave, as do the other Cube-rs (most of the time).
:dblthumb:

EvoRay
Car: 09 cube 6spd

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! LOL.... unless it appears to be an attractive female. There are quite a few cubes in my area (I've had 1 dude that was pretty excited when he saw me and honked and waved) other then that we're not very enthusiastic around my parts lol.

Return to “Cube Forum”