LED fogs on
LED fog light - off (close up)
V3 Triton turn signal bulbs - on
V3 Triton turn signal bulb - on (close up)
V3 Triton turn signal bulb - off (close up)
1. Cleaned both throttle bodies and as far into the intake manifold as I could reach. (lost an allen head socket adapter into the back splash shield, couldn't reach it with the magnetic grab it tool, so had to jack up car take out a few 10mm bolts on the undercarriage shield and retrieve it so I could finished the cleaning)
2. Started power steering fluid exchange ala the turkey baster
3. Because of #1, had to perform the idle relearning procedure dance - only took me about 5 tries -lol
4. Wire brushed the GT Spec strut bar mounts to prep them for primer and repainting.
5. Took some steel wool to the strut bar to clean up some scuffs.