What color is your steering wheel ?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
michel
Car: 2008 fully loaded EX35 AWD Dark Currant and Stone interior

My steering wheel is graphite black in a stone interior. I live in Montreal Canada and bought the car here. Any other Canadians have the same color steering wheel? How come it's different in the USA? I see Stone steering wheels with stone interior. I'm confused.

Anyone want to trade? (hehe)

See pictures:http://g35driver.com/forums/sh...93728

Ciao for now

FLAMEX
Car: EX35

Black wheel with stone interior on my Blue Onyx EX.

Mark Booth

Graphite Steering wheel with Graphite interior.

BTW, that's one of the reasons I went with the Graphite interior. I can only imagine how dirty and worn the Wheat or Stone wheel will look after a couple of years of use.

Mark

michel
Car: 2008 fully loaded EX35 AWD Dark Currant and Stone interior

I just came back from the Montreal auto show and saw 2 EX 35. Actually, the EX35 is really the Infinti showcase. it is the highest jacked car and it has 2 copies on the floor. the Dark Currant with Wheat and Maple interior is very nice but I must admit the Wheat steering wheel is too light to my taste. I still believe this is the best color combination for this car though. The Scarlet Siver with the Wheat interior is also very nice. this ext. color is wow!

I still believe the steering wheel should have been the same color as the top of the dash (dark grey) for the stone interior instead of graphite black.

besides that and the fact that I can't listen to DVD's even in park mode - the world is bliss

Ciao for now

acarnut

All the ones I saw in the dealership (Bay Area, CA) have this color combo...

Graphite interior - graphite steering wheel

Stone interior - graphite steering wheel

Wheat interior - wheat steering wheel

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”