what buildup?

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
CurlyStooge

I'm debating on turboing the ka or getting an sr20. What kind of power can I make from the engine before the tranny goes? Also, I'd lik everyones recommendations on what pistons, rods, etc, to use. I'm going with the tubular mani that chris may sells and I'm going with an hks ssqv sicne ive got a buddy with a perfect condition one. I'd like to use a T78 if it will bolt up to the mani that chris may sells, I'm checking into what flange the T78 uses later this week. Any info on a good engine setup would be much appreciated. I plan on getting the Greddy R Spec FMIC made for the SR20 and using it on my car (I know fab will need to be done). I'd mainly like info on engine buildup, and some nice cam gears since I can't find any. I have a spare engine to work on, so I'm going to chop the piss out of the intake mani like Jay from Florida did (if you read this Jay, this is the guy with the 97 that was going to try and sell his car to buy yours, you ended up not selling it i guess). I know major work is needed, but I have alot of hookups and know what I'm doing with the majority of it. I'm just not too up to date with my KA info sicne I've never bothered looking into it, im trying now but info is hard to find.

CurlyStooge

oh come on, does nobody have opinions on what pistons and rods to use atleast?

huguetpj
Car: 93 KAT Coupe

Stepen, sorry I can't be of help... I'm still building up on knowledge and $$$ to turbo my KA. But I have a question for you.. how much is Chris charging and how can I contact him. I'm from outside the US and need someone who knows the 240 and can make me a manfold and ship it to Miami.

Thanks.

Turbo_Nismo_EC
Car: My truck...of course

Check out PSI240SX...391 hp and 403 tq @ the wheels on a built KA. Ask him, he obviously knows something. Check out his profile and it will tell you pretty much all he has done to his(also what I have for mine:))

CurlyStooge

huguetpj wrote:Stepen, sorry I can't be of help... I'm still building up on knowledge and $$$ to turbo my KA. But I have a question for you.. how much is Chris charging and how can I contact him. I'm from outside the US and need someone who knows the 240 and can make me a manfold and ship it to Miami.

Thanks.

http://www.executivecleancar.c...x.htmThats the link to the page with the info.

huguetpj
Car: 93 KAT Coupe

Thanks for the link.

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”