What are some good deal on a 08 QX56 right now??

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
MahdiG35
Car: 06 G35 Coupe 6MT

Hey wuz up

I am looking to get a QX56 by the end of next week and was wondering what are some good deals that people got?? Can we get below invoice on these cars yet?? I just want to know where to start negotiating with the dealership...

Thanks

Mahdi

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

I believe if you contact several dealers you will find that at least a couple of them will be at or below invoice. At the very least you should be able to get at least $5000 to $6000 of off sticker. I currently have an '04 QX56 that I will be replacing with an '08 Armada in the next couple of months, I have already spoke with several dealers. Many are offering very little incentives, but several started to offer some pretty aggressive pricing. Take your time and contact several dealers, be willing to travel a few hours to get a great deal. The reason I am going to an Armada is the closest Infiniti dealer is about 2 hours from me, and with a busy schedule (not to mention a 1yr old at home) it is a pain in the pooper when I have to have warranty service done. Also, I can save about $8,000 on a similar Armada LE. The QX56 and the Armada LE are now way too close to each other. The only differences are the Infiniti name vs: Nissan name, more sound insulation on the QX56 (some may not like this, I really enjoy hearing the engine growl on the Armada), laser cruise, xenon lights, fine vision gauges, more chrome, and more minor interior details. New for '08 they both have amazing interiors that are a huge upgrade in quality and appeal. That is it folks, maybe price both and get which ever one you can find a better deal on.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”