What am I supposed to do without the manual!!!

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
98_Q45

Pardon if it's been addressed already. But I haven't been on in awhile and as I go to look for the manual, it's gone.

I've tried "online manuals" that are supposed to be the FSM, and I had to get a refund on 1 because it was the same shoddy crap on AutoZone (which actually isn't that bad, but considering you can see it there for free...)

I don't really "need" the service manual, but it helped me on a couple projects that weren't in the owners manual.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

They were removed under threat of legal action by leaches representing Nissan. We're looking into a workaround.

98_Q45

I think that's so ridiculous. I was under the impression that NICO already had been granted permission to use the manuals. At the same time, I wouldn't mind having the hardcopy, or is it available only to employees of Nissan?

Sadly, I'm realizing that the internet can be a giant snitch factory. I just had my twitter page removed (unrelated). To see this was quite disappointing. I was really wanting to get started on my leaky crankshaft seal and seized a/c compressor.

Q451990
Car: 1990 Q45 - 118K, 2022 Toyota 4 Runner, 2004 Frontier M/T - 108K, 2012 Xterra (Mom's), 2023 Rogue (Inlaws)

You can buy a one day "viewing" subscription from Nissan for $20. In the past you could save the manual as a .PDF for future use. I'm not sure if that's still the case. I think you can print it, so at a minimum, I'd think you'd be able to print it to a .pdf, but I don't know for sure.

https://www.nissan-techinfo.com/home.aspx

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”