Went to the service department today

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

I have an HTC EVO and the damn thing won't stay connected. Swap the phone out for a brand new EVO (one perk of a work phone) still has connectivity issues with the Juke's bluetooth.

The service manager prints out a couple of documents for me. On the Sprint Network, the only "Compatible phones are: HTC Hero, HTC Mogul, HTC Snap, HTC Snap S511 and the HTC Touch Pro.

There are 41 phones in testing, but WTF? It's a bunch of outdated phones that are compatible.

Kinda irritates me... a lot.

GRey1
Car: 2015 Gun Metallic SL AWD w/Tech
2011 Chrome Nissan Juke SV CVT-AWD

My phone was not on the "supported" list, but the bluetooth works for phone dialing. The only connectivity issues I had heard of involved trying to stream via bluetooth. So you aren't able to dial handsfree with your EVO?

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

When it actually connects, everything works perfectly. All available features. It searches my phonebook, dials by number, displays the name of the person calling me...

But it will only connect after a hard reset of the phone.

I know, you're thinking it's got to be the phone... Nope. Traded phones with people at work before I replaced mine. Unless there is the identical issue with the bluetooth on 6 EVO's and a brand new one... it's the car.

The crappy old Hero works great. I just don't know if I really want to downgrade my phone that much. I would rather that Nissan comes out with a software upgrade for our cars, and does it damn soon.

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”