Welcome to the NICO VIP Forum! *Please Read This First*

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

For those of you that do not know me, I am the VIP Sub-Forum Moderator. If there are any questions feel free to contact me, or any of the Staff/Admin. I like to keep things in house, so if someone has an issue in here, let me know. This will ensure the common bonds, growth, and quality of this sub-forum will be the highest possible.

This is a new area to the forums and we look forward to seeing it grow. Keep in mind that VIP (pronounced bippu or whip, not vee-eye-pee) is not a new style, but not as widely known as other styles. We are glad to be of any help and also welcome any ideas or suggestions for the forum. With this being said, bare in mind that the search function may not be of much help right now. So, the more information that we obtain here, the easier it will be to search for answers!

Feel free to post up any information pertaining to VIP, VIP styling, vendors, or the lifestyle itself. Keep in mind though that this is not a classifieds area or an open line for vendors to sell their products.

Any and all NICO policies stand for this sub-forum as any other forum. Keep it clean, resourceful, free of spam, free of flaming and bashing. If there are any questionable posts or threads as to the validity of it pertaining to VIP, they will be politely redirected to the proper forum/sub-forum. Most of all, lets have a good time and thank the staff for allowing this new section to come about!

Return to “VIP Forum”