Welcome to our new Electronics forum!

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Welcome to our brand new Stereo/Car electronics forum.

We saw so many Stereo Install questions in the various forums , we decided to create a forum focussing car Audio questions.

We will collect all those questions in here, so dont post your stereo questions in the other forums anymore.

We now have a Guru/Moderator aka Simmsled here, he is a long time professional installer and will be able to answer 'most all questions on these subjects

Fred...:)

diamondj30
Car: Not to low , not to high , just right .

right on.let it flow.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

It's only 8 weeks later and this new forum is working out to be a smashing success!

Our thanks to all members who helped make it a so and simmsled for his tireless efforts in keeping it up.

Fred..:thumbup

whiterps13
Car: white LE hatch

^yeah, thanks simmsled ;] i give props to all those who make this board work.

katbain77
Car: 2011 Nissan Pathfinder

My 2011 Nissan Pathfinder wouldn't start had battery and everything related to it checked it was fine. It didn't start again. then the problem disappeared . Then the a/c went out and when I came back to my pathfinder it mysteriously came back on. Now the back up camera and gas radio clock etc panel went blank a few hours later when I returned it came back on.
Nissan says they cannot check it unless it is doing it! and they say it is more likely there are multiple problems. I think it electrical but I'm not a mechanic anybody know r heard of this :confused:

jackruthie
Car: nissan sentra

hello. i have a good link for some audio systems and spare parts.

fast ratio steering box

cmax417
Car: 1985 Nissan 300ZX

I am installing a new Sony stereo in my son's 1985 300zx. I bought the adapter plate and harness adapter. I wired it through, however, Im getting no power to the stereo when I turn the key on. All fuses are good. I did not get any kind of adapter for the antenna switch plug and also someone mentioned an amp under the passenger seat that may need to be unwired out of the system. I'm a bit unsure. ???

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”