Welcome to America

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

It's a shame we have so many so called right leaning $sshole managers that don't know how to treat others fairly.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07...login

"After graduating from high school in Des Moines, Ms. Gatkuoth moved to New York City, convinced that it would be easier for an African immigrant like her to find a job and to fit in here than in Iowa. She got occasional work as a model, and offers from several restaurants, including Tavern on the Green, in Central Park at West 67th Street, to work as a hostess."

Des Moines, Iowa, I've never been there nor do I ever intend to go. I don't think there is anything there? Can't blame her for wanting to leave.

Telcoman

Cold_Zero
Car: 2003 (3.5) Altima SE & 2005 Pathfinder

*Locked*Where in this article does it say that the *** hole managers were right leaning? The irony in the article that I find is that she leaves liberal NYC for conservative Iowa.Oh and the reason WHY she is moving to Iowa is that there are large populations of Sudanese, Ethiopian and north eastern African refugees.

Return to “Politics Etc.”