Weird ECU Plug R32 GTS-T

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
projectr13b
Car: 1990 Nissan Laurel

Title is sort of a lie, chassis is actually a C33, but since they share a lot of the same parts I'm hoping someone with a skyline can tell me what this plug is. As far as I can tell it's been wired into the ECU and fuse box. It was already like this when I bought and the car was imported from japan, so getting in touch with the previous owner is kind of impossible. Asked some people locally and they thought it was a consult port, but based on the looks of the consult port, I don't think that's the case as this has 12 pins and not 14.

Thanks for any information you can give me. I really appreciate any help trying to figure out what this goes to.

fergyr31
Car: R31 Skyline GTS-X and GTS-R

probably just an aftermarket harness for who knows what. see what pins of the ECU it is tied into and what those are used for. might give you an idea of why it's there.

projectr13b
Car: 1990 Nissan Laurel

fergyr31 wrote:probably just an aftermarket harness for who knows what. see what pins of the ECU it is tied into and what those are used for. might give you an idea of why it's there.
Thanks. I'll have to try and pull some the panels off so I can get a good view over the weekend.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”