website

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
Kill3r350z
Car: 2007 NISSAN 350z

Hi everyone,
just wondering if anyone is familiar with a website called "Concept Z Performance"
Many people have recommended this website to me specially because it's "Z" related.
Also if you guys know of any other place where to get parts for a 350z please let me know.
I'll be posting pictures of my "Z" soon, i haven't done this yet cause it's been raining almost everyday for the past two weeks. :blush:

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

Just underneath the NICO banner at the top of the page there is a link marked Marketplace that will give you some drop down options when you hover over it. I always encourage NICO members to use the vendors that advertise on the site, some of the ones you may be interested in are (and that I have had a zero problem experience with) are: Enjuku Racing (bought a lot of my 240 stuff from them over the years), TIre Rack (I just bought new tires and rotors from them last week for the Z) and FRSport (my new clutch & flywheel for the Z a couple of years ago).

Concept Z in Phoenix is one of the sites on my short list of book marks when it comes time for me do online shopping for car parts from places not on the NICO's advertiser list . Some of the others are Z1 Performance, The Z Store and Nissan Race Shop - they have some crazy deals from time to time.

You should get a new camera, I'd never own one that didn't work when it was raining! :lolling:

Did you do a build sheet/parts list? What are you looking at picking up?

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”