We need a nice write up and review with pics ..

General discussion area for the L33-chassis Altima.
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Folks, I think we need a nice write up and review with pics ..
Especially pics in different drivng situations ( mountains, desert, city, snow etc).

This is what people enjoy and encourages them to post of their own.
I know often people post about their cars on the internet only when something is wrong.. and we dont get that in these altimas.. :wavey:
But I still think this is such a popular car I would really like to see more talk on it here and interesting raod trip stories tend to bring that about.

So how about it?
Post up in a separate thread in here your beautiful summer road strip stories?
or your snow story where your Altimas AWD saved you. etc etc :yesnod

D1dad
Car: 2021 Nissan Altima SR
2018 Nissan Rogue Midnight
2009 Nissan Altima SL

I’d post something but I don’t drive my 21 enough. I did use it for work this summer for a month which is where it received 2k of its 6k miles. It also made a couple round trips to the upper peninsula of Michigan for mine and the wife’s golf get always…700 miles round trip twice. Thus far I’ve had the windows tinted and had it ceramic coated professionally. It just pretty much sets looking pretty with a battery maintainer unless I drive it to get washed or to the gym. I have changed the oil a few times due to break in and the fact that it’s direct injection and fuel dilution is an issue. No way would I push the recommended OCI to the 10k that Nissan recommends. For now I’m using my 09 as my daily driver until my soon to be driving son takes that. Then I’ll be forced to put some miles on the 21

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Sounds like it will stay pristine for a while yet! :)

Return to “6th Generation Altima Sedan (2019+)”