WE GOT A 32 AND 45

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
BrianZ32
Car: 93' 9 2+2 300zx

So couple of issues
For starters, its an 89 hatchback with a ka24e in it.
I ran the ecu and pulled codes 32 and 45. When doing some work earlier this month, i accidentally pulled some of the vacuum lines loose, when putting them back, i noticed some are not in the best shape, however, trying to read the diagram in the FSM is a bit confusing so i am not 100% sure i put them back in the right spot. They pulled loose from the 3 piece connector underneath throttle body. Secondly, the car has had rust coolant/water in the system after several flushes (10)
I changed out the thermostat and waterpump and while they were off, i cleaned out the insides with a hose. However, after running the car with more water in attempt to clean it and flush it, it still comes back looking like coffee. It also pushes it out of the overflow tank hose. Any suggestions on either problem? I noticed when messing around the injector connectors, one of them is real loose, as if it needed to be tighten, it just wiggles in place and am unsure if it can be tightened or just shoved in place. Any ideas on any of the two problems?

Return to “240sx General Discussion”