Waterless Car Wash

From wax to washes, the Detailing Forum should be used for questions and ideas concerning exterior and interior cleaning and appearance
eo145
Car: 2007 G35X

Hi all,

Was bored yesterday and decided to try Adam's Waterless Car Wash on my G which due to recent snows in New Jersey had a moderate coating of road grime. Have read many excellent reviews of this product which is only available by ordering on line. Had ordered this a few months ago but never used it.

Followed instructions and used good quality waffle weave micro fiber towel for wipe up and the results were simply outstanding. No scratching, streaking etc... Adam's Waterless even worked better on car glass than glass cleaners.

This product seems to have cleaners, lubricants to prevent scratching, and even gave car a polished waxed look when completed.

Cost is not bad at about $10 bucks for a 16 ounce spray bottle plus shipping from wherever you order it. One bottle should be good for maybe 4 or 5 washes. Also comes in gallon size for about $35.

Not intended to replace a good car wash but is excellent for quick touch ups when car is light to moderately dirty. Took me about 15- 20 minutes to do entire car. I have even used it on alloy wheels and have had great results.

A super product and I will be ordering more since seeing the results after my first test. Nothing to mix, comes in spray bottle, and could not be simpler to use. Spray it on and wipe it off. That's it.

Ed

Return to “Detailing Forum”