Watched Eminems 3AM music video this morning

Musicians and music-related topics are all right here in the Music Room.
ajayasinghe
Car: s14 zenki

Watched Eminems 3AM music video this morning for the first time and I gotta say it's pretty out there. I know his music has always been against the grain, but this was pretty extreme.

Check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMrBcVx33Ek

Yes this is my first post - Name is Asantha, from Toronto. I got a s14 zenki and loving it!

Otto.

Very cool video. I dont like the music though.

ajayasinghe

Yeah, the work they have done on the video is pretty cool.

Looneybomber
Car: 02 explorer sprt (grn)
10 G37S (white)

I liked his music better when he had divorce, child custody, and bad PR issues. He had a lot more rage and energy. Since his career's gotten better (ie made more money) and got into his drug phase, his music has taken a turn for, what I consider, the worse.

Now it's like he's trying to get back to the darker melodies from a decade ago, but with this drug induced, insanity based motive in his 3AM song, I'm just not feeling it.

...Plus I hate the way he says "keeled 'em"

ajayasinghe

Yeah, the earlier music was pretty cool stuff. This drug infused music of his is just a little too much for me I think. I just heard Mariah Carey's song insulting him back. Pretty funny. I just hope he gets of this drug run and gets back to saying things that a lot of people think about but never say.

ajayasinghe

here is the link to Mariah's song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pizH8knqesk

rc1honda
Car: 1992 240 sx
2007 BMW 335xi
2008 Honda CBR1000RR

ajayasinghe wrote:Yeah, the earlier music was pretty cool stuff. This drug infused music of his is just a little too much for me I think. I just heard Mariah Carey's song insulting him back. Pretty funny. I just hope he gets of this drug run and gets back to saying things that a lot of people think about but never say.
Well i thouht a lot of his eariler stuff was about drug induced mayhem and orgies. Songs for the old Ruckus records days like "Any Man" he has always rapped about drugs. I hated his mid carrer stuff like when 8 mile came out and everything after. I think it's good if he returns to horror/rage rap. He skill really shines when he is not emo. I mean sum of the emotion is good but it really got outta hand and just plain sucked.

Otto.

Looneybomber wrote:
Where is that. I do urban exploring BTW.

Return to “The Music Room”